Yes. How it happened was when I was on the playground my friend walked past somebody and they told somebody else to do something to me. When she told me what happened I told the principal and the counciler.
Well me and someone else have been bullied. Well we were talking then this kid said ewww you love him. And she siad no then he told the boys behide us that she loved me and made her cry. But I did tell the teacher and he got in troble. Well evan if I did not get bullied and I saw someone that did I would... Well I would tell them to stop or I will tell the teacher. And if they called me a tater teller I would ecnorit and head for the teachers. When I am down I would try to cheer thr person that got bullied up. And tell them it is okey to tell the teachers and don't be afraid to. And one time when I went to the bathroom there was a broken stall door. And I saw someone useing it. Well when the boys started to come in, they started to laugh and make fun of him. I kept telling them to stop and it was not funny at all. And I THINK that he started to cry. The poor guy just wanted to use the restroom not humilated. I wish that was me not him so he would not be upset I hate to see that. I wish I couldev don something about it but I know I could not. Evan if it was a bully that started to cry. You should not do that mabbey the bully was haveing a hard time. Dose not mean you should be mean to him or make fun of him. I would try to cheer the bully up and tell see what it is like to be bullied. So know you know how other people feel. And if you are mean to the bully that just makes you the bully. And the thing I hate the most is when people laugh about it. It hurts to know people like that. JJR 5 GRADE
I have never been bullied before but if I did I would immiately tell a adult so they could do something about it.
i would walk with them down the hallway because if they are being bullied it is ussally just one person so they wouldnt bully them if I was with her I would also go talk to whoever is bulling them and try to make it stop and if that didnt work I would tell a adult or teacher
well i know how it feels to be bullied but ot cber bulied. when i was years old and in kindergarten there was this little girl named alexus harrison and she goes to centerfield now but she did not in kindergarten. neither did i. she always threatend me. she threatend me one time and said that she was going to come to my house at night and kill me while i was asleep.the reason that she said that she would come to my house was becuse i lived in a little condo in crestwoo. i ignored her the fisrst three times but then she started saying that my mom was fat and my siser was ugly. she started to get personal with me so i told her i did not need to here her so please stop but she didt and i said look you are getting personal with me and i dont like it i am getting adult now so i guess you are about to earn a valuable lesson and i told her to stop!! so now she is very noce to me because she did learn a valuble lesson and she apoligized to me!!!
zaw yes, i have been bullied by one big kid when i was in 3th grade i bumped into someone and then he pushed me down and kick me and siad don't ever me touch
REB 5th grade I was bullied before in school and it happened by one of my friends telling someone I liked them and they kept making fun of me on my bus so I ignored them that didn't work then I told my bus driver and he took care of it.
GMH 5th Grade Yes. What happened was in 3rd grade this person was saying things in a not nice way, and I got into the conversation and he did not aggree with me and instead of saying somthing nice he called me something not very nice. The thing I didd was I told the teacher and she talked with the student about what he did and why that student did that. So for the rest of the year I just ingnored the things that wearn't nice and didn't ignore the nice things.
I think bulling on the enternet is worse because they can find out were you live,they can hurt you when they find out were you live,or they can take a piture and post it on the enternet.also they can find out imformation abot your family.Really I wish bullying never ever started, but yes I think cyber bullying is worse than bullying in person.
the only way i've ever been bullied is when people spread rumors (wich are lies)and people keep making fun of me for something that never happend! and sometimes people believe the most weirdest things! like: "you made somebody go to the hospital cause you couldn't find your pencil" i mean come on!?!?! but i cant figure out how to stop them either. cause every time i say stop... they still do it! and sometimes i tell the teacher but they dont listen to adutlts anymore. does anyone know i can stop it if it ever turns up again?
Yes I have just by my brother. What he has done to me was hit me a couple times on the arm and on the leg and Iwould tell one of my parents and they would talk to them and he would tell my parents that he did not mean to and she hit me first, but I did not touch him. And my dad would just tell me not to hit any body and I would just have to take the blame and if I didnt he would just hit me and call me more names and I would just cry and then he would call me cry baby. And then I just felt like i just wanted to call him names that he called me. JRN 5th grade
If my friend was being bullied, I would, tell an adlut, but if it does not work, I would say ''lets play school.'' and I would imiditly say''I'm the teacher!'' Then I will say '' So and So, pull a stick or you will go to the princible's office and a call home!''
i'v never been bulied if my friend was being bulied i'd ask the person who was buling to stop if that didnt work i'd try to talk to themi'd ask them questions like has any thing been going on in your life,our your parents fighting, and is someone bullying you if noun of those work then i would go tell a teather
I have never been bullied before. If my friend got bullied I would tell a trusted parent, or I would help them out and I would call there mom. LLM Third grade.
no i havent ben bullied if onr of my friends where being bullied i wold tell his mom or dad. if you where at his or her house if there where home or my mom or dad and
jrr.Yes I hav been bullied uot sied. My frens was playing with my inome so I goend the game of fot ball wen I was chest the ball my inome was to wen I got it my inome was by me so he pold my leg sow I wod fal on the rod bout I cot my fal then I sade ples don't do it agin or I'll tal thas haw I got bullied!!!!
If one of my friends were being bullied I would tell her to try to stay away. If they wernt staying away from her I would then tell a teacher. LMA 5th grade
2. i helped her get through it and i just kept on telling her to tell the teacher about it and finally she did. and the person stopped and every thing turned out all right.
Yes, I have been bullied- it was in kindergarden. It was a bunch of fifth graders and they were calling me names like tally and hairy and Scooby-Doo (they called me Scooby-Doo because I brung Scooby-Doo crackers to snack at school). I tried to ignore it, but it didn't work so I told my mom. I hope I did the right thing. And now that I know Kelso's choices I try not to get bullied continually by using Kelso's choices. ------- If a friend of mine (or enemy) is getting bullied I should immeditaly tell an adult I trust. I definetely would not egg-it-on. An adult I trust should be any of the staff here at Centerfield. Hopefully now that we've had all this talk about bullying we won't have many reports on people being bullied throughout the entire school. I think that most of the people in the school will be scared to bully other kids because they know that they will get in more than a lot of trouble.
Yes, I have been bullied before.It was in fourth grade and I was always liked where I sat in the classroom till I had to set next to a kid that has always been mean to me. But as the time went on he started bullying me. It was not pyhsical bullying but he would steal tones of stuff from my tub. He would steal my pencil box and notebooks from it.He would hide it all around the class like in peoples lockers and in the teachers storage tubs. But I tried to fix it by telling the teacher. But when I went to tell the teacher he would put back all my stuff and then he would say (it's there) so whenever I told on him it would never work. And I even tried telling on him behind his back but that would not even work! but now he moved to Locus Grove Elementry.
I THINK THAT THEY ARE BOTH BAD. BUT THIS IS HARD TO DECIDE. I WOULD SAY THAT BEING BULLIED IN PERSON WOULD BE WORSE BECAUSE THEY CAN FISCALLY HURT SOMEBODY.BUT BEING CYBER BULLIED YOU CAN JUST TELL YOUR PARENTS AND FIND OUT WHO THE PERSON WAS. M.R.K- 4th grader
well my class decided to start a.kickball clinic to help the people that don't know how to play.I was switching to the other team so the teams could be even.One kid in my class said he didn't want me on his team. Then i said why not and he said i was being mean. I said how was i being mean. He said that i was just being mean. I said that i was not being mean. then he started a big argument with me.Then i got really annoyed with him and focused on the game. Then another person from his team says that I'm a big crybaby like my sister.I started crying. One of my friends that was playing the game with me came over and asked what was wrong. Is said that it was nothing, but she really wanted to know. I told her and she said that he made fun of a lot of people. The teacher that was watching called him over to tell me he was sorry. We were up to kick and a lot of people came up to me asking what was wrong. I whispered what happened into one of my friends ear and told her to tell everyone that wanted to know because i was to upset. Then the person that bulled me told a guy and tha guy said cant you be nice to anybody for just five mins. Mrk $th
32 Comments:
Yes. How it happened was when I was on the playground my friend walked past somebody and they told somebody else to do something to me. When she told me what happened I told the principal and the counciler.
EMD 5th Grade
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Well me and someone else have been bullied. Well we were talking then this kid said ewww you love him. And she siad no then he told the boys behide us that she loved me and made her cry. But I did tell the teacher and he got in troble.
Well evan if I did not get bullied and I saw someone that did I would... Well I would tell them to stop or I will tell the teacher. And if they called me a tater teller I would ecnorit and head for the teachers. When I am down I would try to cheer thr person that got bullied up. And tell them it is okey to tell the teachers and don't be afraid to. And one time when I went to the bathroom there was a broken stall door. And I saw someone useing it. Well when the boys started to come in, they started to laugh and make fun of him. I kept telling them to stop and it was not funny at all. And I THINK that he started to cry. The poor guy just wanted to use the restroom not humilated. I wish that was me not him so he would not be upset I hate to see that. I wish I couldev don something about it but I know I could not. Evan if it was a bully that started to cry. You should not do that mabbey the bully was haveing a hard time. Dose not mean you should be mean to him or make fun of him. I would try to cheer the bully up and tell see what it is like to be bullied. So know you know how other people feel. And if you are mean to the bully that just makes you the bully. And the thing I hate the most is when people laugh about it. It hurts to know people like that. JJR 5 GRADE
I have never been bullied before but if I did I would immiately tell a adult so they could do something about it.
i would walk with them down the hallway because if they are being bullied it is ussally just one person so they wouldnt bully them if I was with her I would also go talk to whoever is bulling them and try to make it stop and if that didnt work I would tell a adult or teacher
Lbk 5th grade
well i know how it feels to be bullied but ot cber bulied. when i was years old and in kindergarten there was this little girl named alexus harrison and she goes to centerfield now but she did not in kindergarten. neither did i. she always threatend me. she threatend me one time and said that she was going to come to my house at night and kill me while i was asleep.the reason that she said that she would come to my house was becuse i lived in a little condo in crestwoo. i ignored her the fisrst three times but then she started saying that my mom was fat and my siser was ugly. she started to get personal with me so i told her i did not need to here her so please stop but she didt and i said look you are getting personal with me and i dont like it i am getting adult now so i guess you are about to earn a valuable lesson and i told her to stop!! so now she is very noce to me because she did learn a valuble lesson and she apoligized to me!!!
zaw yes, i have been bullied by one big kid when i was in 3th grade i bumped into someone and then he pushed me down and kick me and siad don't ever me touch
REB 5th grade
I was bullied before in school and it happened by one of my friends telling someone I liked them and they kept making fun of me on my bus so I ignored them that didn't work then I told my bus driver and he took care of it.
GMH 5th Grade Yes. What happened was in 3rd grade this person was saying things in a not nice way, and I got into the conversation and he did not aggree with me and instead of saying somthing nice he called me something not very nice. The thing I didd was I told the teacher and she talked with the student about what he did and why that student did that. So for the rest of the year I just ingnored the things that wearn't nice and didn't ignore the nice things.
I think bulling on the enternet is worse because they can find out were you live,they can hurt you when they find out were you live,or they can take a piture and post it on the enternet.also they can find out imformation abot your family.Really I wish bullying never ever started, but yes I think cyber bullying is worse than bullying in person.
the only way i've ever been bullied is when people spread rumors (wich are lies)and people keep making fun of me for something that never happend! and sometimes people believe the most weirdest things! like: "you made somebody go to the hospital cause you couldn't find your pencil" i mean come on!?!?! but i cant figure out how to stop them either. cause every time i say stop... they still do it! and sometimes i tell the teacher but they dont listen to adutlts anymore. does anyone know i can stop it if it ever turns up again?
tci 5th grader
Yes I have just by my brother. What he has done to me was hit me a couple times on the arm and on the leg and Iwould tell one of my parents and they would talk to them and he would tell my parents that he did not mean to and she hit me first, but I did not touch him. And my dad would just tell me not to hit any body and I would just have to take the blame and if I didnt he would just hit me and call me more names and I would just cry and then he would call me cry baby. And then I just felt like i just wanted to call him names that he called me.
JRN 5th grade
I have not been bullied.But if my friend were being bullied I would tell a teacher,parent,or a guardian. elg 3rd grade
know I have never been bulied.I wouled if I hade a cell phone Iwould take a picter and show it to the prinsabal.
mrs Th grade
no I have never been bulied before ,but if my friend was being bulied I would tell him/her to tell the pinceible EDN 3 Grade
If my friend was being bullied, I would, tell an adlut, but if it does not work, I would say ''lets play school.'' and I would imiditly say''I'm the teacher!'' Then I will say '' So and So, pull a stick or you will go to the princible's office and a call home!''
EJL 3 grade
i would tell a adult but if i could'nt i would get somthing to hit him with.
np 3rd grade
i'v never been bulied if my friend was being bulied i'd ask the person who was buling to stop if that didnt work i'd try to talk to themi'd ask them questions like has any thing been going on in your life,our your parents fighting, and is someone bullying you if noun of those work then i would go tell a teather
Ram 3rd grade
tell the teacher an dont hite them back vmc 3rd grade
I have never been bullied
before. If my friend got bullied
I would tell a trusted parent,
or I would help them out and I
would call there mom. LLM Third
grade.
I have never been bullied in my life but if my firend was being bullied i would run over and say hay bud back off my firend now.
NO.I have never been bullied. I would tell an aduilt.And I would try to help git the person off nitil help comes. ACM 3nd
know I have never been bullied. bot I WOULD tell a grown up or the police and get some where safe.
ztm 3rd grade
no i havent ben bullied if onr of my friends where being bullied i wold tell his mom or dad. if you where at his or her house if there where home or my mom or dad and
btr 3 grade
jrr.Yes I hav been bullied uot sied. My frens was playing with my inome so I goend the game of fot ball wen I was chest the ball my inome was to wen I got it my inome was by me so he pold my leg sow I wod fal on the rod bout I cot my fal then I sade ples don't do it agin or I'll tal thas haw I got bullied!!!!
If one of my friends were being bullied I would tell her to try to stay away. If they wernt staying away from her I would then tell a teacher. LMA 5th grade
1. no i have never bean bulled at school before
2. i helped her get through it and i just kept on telling her to tell the teacher about it and finally she did. and the person stopped and every thing turned out all right.
kem 5th grade
Yes, I have been bullied- it was in kindergarden. It was a bunch of fifth graders and they were calling me names like tally and hairy and Scooby-Doo (they called me Scooby-Doo because I brung Scooby-Doo crackers to snack at school). I tried to ignore it, but it didn't work so I told my mom.
I hope I did the right thing. And now that I know Kelso's choices I try not to get bullied continually by using Kelso's choices. -------
If a friend of mine (or enemy) is getting bullied I should immeditaly tell an adult I trust. I definetely would not egg-it-on. An adult I trust should be any of the staff here at Centerfield.
Hopefully now that we've had all this talk about bullying we won't have many reports on people being bullied throughout the entire school. I think that most of the people in the school will be scared to bully other kids because they know that they will get in more than a lot of trouble.
Yes, I have been bullied before.It was in fourth grade and I was always liked where I sat in the classroom till I had to set next to a kid that has always been mean to me. But as the time went on he started bullying me. It was not pyhsical bullying but he would steal tones of stuff from my tub. He would steal my pencil box and notebooks from it.He would hide it all around the class like in peoples lockers and in the teachers storage tubs. But I tried to fix it by telling the teacher. But when I went to tell the teacher he would put back all my stuff and then he would say (it's there) so whenever I told on him it would never work. And I even tried telling on him behind his back but that would not even work! but now he moved to Locus Grove Elementry.
tell the nearest staff. tell the bully to back off. don't be scared to tell on them.
smm5
I THINK THAT THEY ARE BOTH BAD. BUT THIS IS HARD TO DECIDE. I WOULD SAY THAT BEING BULLIED IN PERSON WOULD BE WORSE BECAUSE THEY CAN FISCALLY HURT SOMEBODY.BUT BEING CYBER BULLIED YOU CAN JUST TELL YOUR PARENTS AND FIND OUT WHO THE PERSON WAS. M.R.K- 4th grader
well my class decided to start a.kickball clinic to help the people that don't know how to play.I was switching to the other team so the teams could be even.One kid in my class said he didn't want me on his team. Then i said why not and he said i was being mean. I said how was i being mean. He said that i was just being mean. I said that i was not being mean. then he started a big argument with me.Then i got really annoyed with him and focused on the game. Then another person from his team says that I'm a big crybaby like my sister.I started crying. One of my friends that was playing the game with me came over and asked what was wrong. Is said that it was nothing, but she really wanted to know. I told her and she said that he made fun of a lot of people. The teacher that was watching called him over to tell me he was sorry. We were up to kick and a lot of people came up to me asking what was wrong. I whispered what happened into one of my friends ear and told her to tell everyone that wanted to know because i was to upset. Then the person that bulled me told a guy and tha guy said cant you be nice to anybody for just five mins. Mrk $th
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home