Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cyber Bullying

What are different types of cyber bullying that occur with kids today? Have you ever experienced someone using texting, instant messaging, or email to cyber bully you?



What were some tips to follow if you or one of your friends experience being bullied online?




42 Comments:

At September 22, 2008 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A type of cyber bullying is if you feel bad at home because your brother or sister or one of your parents is mean to you, you get online and make other people feel the same way.

EMD 5th grade

 
At September 22, 2008 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well one is texting, phone messaging, computer, and more things. well if you are mad at someone or your parents obbuse you. Bad day, what someone said to you.And NO NO NO NO. Keep the meseges they send ,tell your parents not your friends,don't say anything mean to them stop going to the web site,don' respond to any mean things your friend got block any one who acts like a cyberbully, and don't open emails or messeges from someone who is bullying. JJR 5 GRADE

 
At September 24, 2008 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyper bulling can kill you,it is really mean.When you get a new electronic let you'r Mom or Dad block any type of messageing.Say someones handing out or telling people of a new website,ask a parent if they can geton it with you.Do you know why I said that? That person that was handing out or telling people about that website could be working for the person that made up that website, and the person could be a bully.So be safe.
JDW 4th grade

 
At September 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

different types of cyber bullying are texting,instant messagging,unsafe websites like myspace,facebook,bebo,ect

if my I got bullied I would save everything they sent,Block that person,tell a adult, and never give out personal information.

Lbk 5th grade

 
At September 30, 2008 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onne type of cyber bullying is if someone threatens you. which you can get in any website with chating like x-box live, myspace, or even facebook.Another version of cyber bullying is if some sends you a mean message. like if some says "hey stupid get myspace" or something like that.The last version is if some one sends you a mean message or picture and you send. This could really REALLY embarass someone.

 
At October 2, 2008 at 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One type of cyberbullieing is To send out emmbaressing photo"s of Someone
And i have gotten an e_mail from someone saying Hi i am tiffany and i was looking for a new friend send me your pic so we can get in touch i turneed her down and just deleted it.
JBD 4th grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

REB 5th Grade
A type of cyberbullying is like on your text messager if someone sends you a text saying something really mean. I have never been cyber bullied before. But my friend has, and she saved it and showed her mom.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

different types of cyber bullying is to make you feel bad at home, and texting.

the tips were that if you were being cyber bullied, was to NEVER DELETE ANYTHING THEY SENT YOU. the second was to TELL AN ADULT ASAP.


that is all.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People now are bullying by text, email, chat sites, myspace, facebook, and lots of others.
I actually have been cyber bullied before. It wasn't that big of a deal . They emailed me. They started insulting and it really feels bad when you're in that situation. It just is like, to me, you really don't know how awful it is until you experience it yourself. I mean, they can't hurt you physically over the internet, but it really hurts you emotionally.
Some tips are, don't email them back or text or whatever, when your in a bad mood. Wait and cool off, because if you don't you might say something you regret. And then you'd be just as bad as them.
PFK, 5th Grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMM 5th grade.
Nice comment EMD 5th grade! I liked it alot.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sab People get cyberbulleyed from people that are on the computer and e-mail,texting. I have never ben cyberbullyed because my mommy and daddy dont let me get on the enter net they only let me cds on the computer.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

KNG 5th
I have Never actally been ciber bullyed,and I have NEVER hade a text mesuge

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learnd that there is texting emailing chaing online. no i'v never experienced being cyber bullyed.


TEA 3 grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learnd that people dont need to be mean to other people.some things you can do are tell the tteachear.

B.p.r third grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lernd cyber bulling is instnt mesiging tetxing and emall. with any onecan be the viktum of a cyber bully. I have not ben cyber bullied.

jmd 3rd grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learnd that there are all different kind's of cyber bullying all around the world.Some things they can do are try too kidnap you or mabey try too kill you.So it's important too never tell somone your e-mail because that may happen.That has never happend to me so hopfully it never does.

KBR 3rd Grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lerned that kides like to send mean emales. If that happens egnor them or tell somene and tell them to stop.

JDS 3rd grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learend that there are all sort's of Cyber Bullying all around the world.So many people try to hurt children,They might say that they are 15 but rilly a 35 year old man.Lets say you go to the movies with some one on line and when you got there he was holding a knife.


SHS Third Grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned the types of cyber bullying they are texting emiling they some times do it for fun but its not for the people who get it. I have never got bullyed online before.

MEB
third
grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lernd that cyber bullying meains you or your frend gets a bad or
mean text or E.mal .


E.v.c

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lernd that if you get bullied you dont write back you just save that messege and you show your parents



sB third grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lerened that cyber bulling is a kind of bullying that can happen anywhere in a car,home,bus and you don't know who and it can hurt someone felling and it is scare to get cyber bully and you won't be happy and you will be sad and you will be crying


kmc 3grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lered you can cyber bully on your cellpone and the compotr





MdM3ed

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lerd wat cyberbulling is it wen pepole.Bullying on the etnet they they bully you.


llb therd grade.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i learned that cyber bullying can be hurtfull in anytime,anyday because my cousin was cyber bullyed she was very mad,sad i leaned a lesson and it is dont send anything back no matter what it is! EAH 3rd grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned about the different types of bullying theres cyber bullying then theres bullying that are at school.

MLG 3th grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One type of cybrbullying is posting mean pictures on the web.Although this has never happend to me I sudjest to not go to my space.one tip to follow is to turn off the computer when you receve a thretining mesage and emeatly tell your parents.

S.R.H. 3 Grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lerened that cyber bulling is somthing that can happen with allmost all lactancs. And it can h
harm chidrin and even adilts. WPH 3 grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilerd that bulling is not good to do. you can git kled it is not good. z.a 3 grad

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lernd that if you get a bad messege kep it.some things you can do if you get a mean messege you could get your mom or dad to call the plice.


a.b third grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i leared that cyber bulling is very very bad if i or one of my frinds are bing cyber bulling i will send a mesig that says please stop dtc 3rd grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

e-mail, phone,camras.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been cyber bullied.Some tips I would follow these tips: If someone ever cyber bullys you leave the measage and let your parents know or save your measage and log off what your doing and tell your parents but either way tell a grown up that you trust!!! elg 3rd grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell a adult if you cant ask whats rong like did someone die like your dad.

3rd grade np

 
At October 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If one of my friend were cyber bullied, I would call them and tell them to come over wile the cyber bullie is at their house.

EJL 3grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bully at scohl,on the caputer,at home.you soed laeg off of the caputer or tell a parent.

spd 3graed

 
At October 3, 2008 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is cellphone,email,instant messaging,texting. EDN3grade

 
At October 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

live bullying emailing texting.
save the work and call the police
ztm 3rd grade

 
At October 4, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think cyber bullying is worse
because it is hard to know who the
other person is.
If someone is bullying you at
school you can tell a teacher.

 
At October 7, 2008 at 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i were to be Miss Blakes cousin i would have told a adult that this supposed to be 15 year old boy was e-mailing me because what she did was dangourus.if her dad did not go look through her stuff she could have gotten kidnapped and maybe even killed hey was a like forty year old man. it is dangorus and that is why i dont want a myspace or camospace i dont need them eather they can get you hurt!!

 
At October 8, 2008 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if they are being bullied on a texting phone or computer on email or enything like that they need to tell there parents as soon as possible.If they don't then It can be a big problem because a parent could try to stop the bullying. But if you don't tell a parent then there is a good chance they are going to keep doing that because is your emailing or texting they think they can get away with it because it is not physical bullying. But if you can not tell a parent at that time then you need to either block or save that person and show your parents when you can!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Diffrent Types Of Bullying Are Going Around. But One Of The Worst Is Cyber Bullying. There Are Also Various Types Of Cyber Bullying, There Is IM, Texting,
E-mail And Other Internet Programs. I Have Been Cyber Bullied Before On E-mail, I Have An E-mail Address And Some Anonymous Person Was Sending Me Spam Messages.I Told My Parents And Reported It To The Site I Was Using.

ZMC 5

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home